Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Project: In over my head. The resurrection of Shamu
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=24495&mesg_id=24678
24678, RE: Project: In over my head. The resurrection of Shamu
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon Frankly most of you are talking out your ass including Stanley. The car's chassis and body were in great shape. The work is that there was so much aftermarket wired into the car that when Huj removed most of it he just left the original shit hanging. The pictures are very misleading. I dont know where stanley gets off saying the chassis and body were fucked up, they are fine and really need little to no work. The front bumper is all that needs paint but then again unlike stanleys car, Shamu has all its body panels. All the car needs is someone with a little bit of ambition to clean up the wiring, convert the fuel system back to a single pump design and replace the broken window. If the car had a sunroof, i would have it myself. Anyone who cant actually build their own project car should remain silent in this thread. I am not talking about paying a shop to install a LSD, ported head and cam gears Stanley. I only see a few people in this thread who have anyting usefull to say in this thread, the rest of you need to ask your mom for your balls and go do something with your own car. If my car got owned the way Shamu did, I would have a lot of respect for the guy who had the ambition to put it back on the road as more than just a daily driver. Thats one reason I could never sell my own car to any lazy ass on this site. Terry
Ok.. before you go talking out of your own ass you might want to read the replies I have posted before. I never said the body/chassis was in bad shape. This is what I said:
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 I didn't quite get the message that the wiring was in complete disarray either. I only heard about the condition of the frame and suspension. Other than wiring its still in better shape than what I'm working with now.
Now, where in that fucking reply did I ONCE SAY THAT THE CHASSIS OR BODY WAS IN BAD SHAPE?????????????? Oh, and your "pay a shop to install cam gears and an LSD". That didn't fucking happen. I worked my ass off at ERT as much as anyone else did to pull that transmission and install that LSD. I didn't know how to do it myself, but that sure as fuck didn't mean I didn't put any work into it. Sleeping on the floor of ERT because we just spend until 4am pulling and reinstalling my trans, while my trans is laying in peices doesn't quite constitute "dropping it off to get some work done". Oh, but you were there when we did that work too huh?? BTW, no fucking shop installed the cam gears on my car. I did that myself after I got it back from the first fuckup place I took it. When I replaced my own fucking cam seals because the first place had no idea how to install them. Re-did the timing on my car, and installed the cam gears. I don't have a garage with snap-on tools to do work on my car. I'm sorry that I've had to get help elsewhere becuase I don't have the resources myself. That makes me so much less of a dedicated member to this site. If that's what you really think of me you can kiss my fucking ass. I've said my peice.. if you don't fucking like it well that's just too bad.

Impressive, thats just liek building a car from the ground up...yeah ok genius.
I generated this page in 0.0083158016204834 seconds, executing 6 queries.