Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectCity flexed on me for my 'possible junked car' out front.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2088
2088, City flexed on me for my 'possible junked car' out front.
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My 2GNT has sat out front of my house for almost 1 calender year (4/06 would be the year) and they never said anything until this passed monday. I got a 'tag' saying I have 10 days to prove the car is not:

1) inoperable (it's got a blown motor, so I can't disprove this)
2) wrecked (nope, not wrecked)
3) dismantled (nope, everything's still intact)
4) partially dismantled (I don't have the front bumper cover on it, shit)

and gave me 10 days from 01/23/06 to disprove (or prove) that the vehicle is operable. I'm too far away from rebuilding the motor, so I figured I'd put it on my trailer, and put the trailer back at storage (I'm still only storing a trailer technically).

One tire's flat, had a slow leak, another blew out, so it's got a spare on it. So, I decided to put my old mustang rims on it and discovered it has tokico blue's on it. Anyway, the rims looked kinda cool, but I couldn't put the hub caps on it due to the long lug nuts.

I also pulled the huge aluminum wang off of it, which I think looks better, too. I left the front bumper cover off so I can keep it in the garage because I don't know what's going to happen to it sitting in the storage lot.

http://www.picspace.us/v/cougar694u/eclipse/

PS
I hate altezza's, I left them on there in case someone tries to steal them because I bought some TYC's to replace them.

I was bored, so I figured I'd post these pics...
2092, RE: City flexed on me for my 'possible junked car' out front.
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hmmm. I did't know you had another 2G Luke. Good thing to see that wang go. :blech

Besides that those rims look pretty good but you should take those tails out and leave them on ur front yard so some ricer can come take em off ur hands :P
2093, RE: City flexed on me for my 'possible junked car' out front.
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Blizare
Besides that those rims look pretty good but you should take those tails out and leave them on ur front yard so some ricer can come take em off ur hands :P
I tried, my buddy said he'll just set them on fire for me, which isn't exactly out.

**EDIT**
Originally posted by Blizare
Hmmm. I did't know you had another 2G Luke.
Oh yeah, I bought it a while back, got all kinds of goodies to do better than my previous N/A best, then decided I need to buy a house. So, I sold all the goodies and am waiting on payment to do the stock rebuild & sell the car. But after today, I feel all wishy-washy again.
2104, RE: City flexed on me for my 'possible junked car' out front.
Posted by 96eclipse2nr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
bleh, thats why ill live in the country thanks. no political red tape to tell me to keep my trees trimmed or prevent me from working on my cars.
I generated this page in 0.012035846710205 seconds, executing 7 queries.