Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectNeed ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1992
1992, Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Every weekend, without fail, they are quiet until 3:00 when I try to go to sleep. Then they turn on their music and start stomping around.

I've gone up there twice at 5:00am and 4:00am and told them on two seperate occasions. I've also notified my landlord about this.

I know it's a college town, and these KIDS are just trying to have fun, but damn, show some consideration for others!

We have parties here sometimes, and only once did my old neighbors ask us to quiet down, and they only had to ONCE.

I have half a mind to call the police, and I know that all of the people upstairs are underage which would make it so much more enjoyable for me.

Any suggestions?
1997, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
ok, I got fed up and went for a drive to get some smokes... I come back and one of the people up there decided to throw an egg at my car.

That was the last straw... I called the cops. I'm pretty sure they all got busted for possession of cannibus. One of the guys was walking out to the dumpster with the cop with a big piece of "tobacco" paraphinalia.

Teaches them to fuck with my car.
2002, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Posted by DSMxTSi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Haha! I was about to say call the cops, then I saw your 2nd post. That sucks they had to fuck with your car though. :thumbsdown
We lived in apartments in Colorado and I called the cops 3 times for various parties that lingered on too long.
2004, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
I was about to say, hey, I'll just forgive and forget. I was nice and calm by the time I returned from my 3:30am drive around town. Then the egg flew.

That was one of 2 things you don't fuck with.

Mess with me, fine. Don't fuck with my girl, don't fuck with my car... I don't care if people hate me, but doing some childish act which shows cowardice, that's just retarded.

I'm about to go out to my car now... hopefully it's all in one piece still.
2006, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would have called the cops before they had a chance to egg my car, but you did the right thing :thumbsup
2012, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Posted by EclipseSix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Man I fucking HATE kids like that. There's nothing wrong with partying, drinking, or toking up, I love all of the above, but doing random shit like egging peoples cars or destroying people's property is so retarded. My car was egged on halloween while I was driving it down the street through some ghetto ass mexican neighborhood and I swear I could've killed the kid who did it if I had caught him.

Nice job on the bust, teach them to fuck with a man's car.
2023, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You're a better man than me. My actions would've consisted of calling up the fellas and telling them to make sure and bring baseball bats and ski masks.
2063, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you did the right thing but im sure you wouldve loved to have kicked their asses for throwing that egg. hell, i know i woulda had a hard time not bringing the knife outta my car if someone did some shit to it.
2101, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Originally posted by injendsm
you did the right thing but im sure you wouldve loved to have kicked their asses for throwing that egg. hell, i know i woulda had a hard time not bringing the knife outta my car if someone did some shit to it.

Oh yeah, I'd have loved to bring out the crowbar or my cheater bar (3 foot section of steel pipe) and bashed their skull in! I did the adult thing and stayed calm.

It's amazing how the ability to appear calm scares the shit out of people in these situations.
2102, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Wow talk about revenge. So did they go to jail or what?
2109, RE: Need ideas of what to do to the people upstairs.
Originally posted by jsupetran
Wow talk about revenge. So did they go to jail or what?

No... One kid was about in tears because he had to smash his "water-pipe" in the dumpster. I wish they got arrested and charged for all of this shit. I wish it was county that came over, not city cops.

They think it's all a big joke too! They were mocking me and the whole situation last night when I was outside with some friends.

It's ok, I'm not tolerating this crap anymore. I will be notifying my landlord about this next time I see him... he'll believe me, he's been my landlord for nearly 2 years, these kids have been here for not even a month.
I generated this page in 0.013751983642578 seconds, executing 7 queries.