Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectNAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1660
1660, NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Posted by nonamerat, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I put up a little over 400 of my autoshow pictures up from Detroit so far. I have about 200 more that I might put up too. If you have time to kill then it should entertain if you love cars.

http://images.pyrospheric.net/v/users/nonamerat/Naias/
1670, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice.

I didn't get through all of them, but I do know one thing, you didn't spend enough time around the GT40. I'm just playing with you. I wanted to go to an auto show, and now I can do it from the comfort of my apartment.
1692, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Yea, wait until you get to the SLR, I took so many pictures of that and then went back later for more. :)
1734, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Posted by DSMxTSi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ooohhh that Vanquish! :love

The white Cobra with blue stripes is sweeEEEEETTTT. Need more pics please. :) Just kidding, but that's an attractive car. Yep, I'm diggin' Stangs again!

I really like that white Mitsu truck. Raider I assume?

Plus that new Challenger makes me anxious for it's release. I think Jeff can agree.

That pearl orange S7 is just amazing. I want our 2gnt that color.

1760, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Yea, I've never been a mustang fan until my friend got into them, owns two now. The white with blue strip GT500 was amazing! I am also in love with the challenger, I have loved those my whole life and I will definitly buy one if/when they make it. My girlfriend took another 150 pictures so I have some more to upload yet!
1764, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
slr is so hot, my dad's got like a mini slr, the slk 55 amg
1765, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Originally posted by BlackMagic
slr is so hot, my dad's got like a mini slr, the slk 55 amg

That's a nice car. I dig the looks. They had the SLK55 AMG right next to the SLR but I didn't spend time checking that car out that much. The SLR is like eye cocaine.
1768, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Wow. The Detriot show is soo much better then our show we have in Washington DC. I'm going to it on sunday though.
1778, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Originally posted by Dualgen2
Wow. The Detriot show is soo much better then our show we have in Washington DC. I'm going to it on sunday though.

Yea, cobo is huge. I believe it's the biggest auto show in North America. Chicagos site claims its bigger but cobo hall has over twice the square footage of Chicagos and uses it all so I'm not sure where they get that from. I love it so much I can never stop talking about it. Everyone should try to go to it at least once in their life.
1796, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by nonamerat
Originally posted by Dualgen2 Wow. The Detriot show is soo much better then our show we have in Washington DC. I'm going to it on sunday though.
Yea, cobo is huge. I believe it's the biggest auto show in North America. Chicagos site claims its bigger but cobo hall has over twice the square footage of Chicagos and uses it all so I'm not sure where they get that from. I love it so much I can never stop talking about it. Everyone should try to go to it at least once in their life.

I think I'll save up for the Tokyo Auto Salon instead. How awesome would that be.
1816, RE: NAIAS pictures, over 400. Only for the bored.
Yea, I would love to go to the european ones! However, I have family that lives in Detroit so it costs me next to nothing to go there every year :)
I generated this page in 0.016885995864868 seconds, executing 7 queries.