Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1549&mesg_id=9474
9474, RE: 9/11 *Conspiracy* Thoughts?
Posted by thedawg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah I especially like the last issue they addressed... the F16 pilot. The one where the "fact" is proved only by the comments of a single NY state official, in direct contradiction to the comments of a Federal military official. The one where the pilot refused to comment. Where's the FOI release of the F16's flight plan, radar tracking, etc?

In fact, a large portion of the "Facts" in that article were "proved" by eyewitnesses. And in situations where concrete physical evidence (photos, video, radar, flight recorders) should have been available... but are conveniently absent. This evidence is well documented to have been confiscated by the Federal government immediately after 9/11.

All I'm saying is there's a ton of technical data, logs, footage, and physical evidence that the government has posession of, but has for one reason or another chosen not to release to the public. We're left with what amounts to folklore as "facts".
I generated this page in 0.010043859481812 seconds, executing 6 queries.