Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectPAYPAL Question?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=12760
12760, PAYPAL Question?
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How and the fuck do you confirm an address with a credit card # that you already have listed as your primary account without adding a new account?

Get what I am saying?

I am verified, but i guess my address is "confirmed" and I need to pay for something I bought off ebay and it wont let me pay for it until I confirm my address but I cant figure out how...

TIA!
12761, RE: PAYPAL Question?
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thats really werid, for me my verfication of address was my credit card. Pay pal referances your bill to that the credit card company gives them with the address that you have supplied them with. The only thing I can think of is if your bill to and your home address are different. Is their a chance you may have a po box as a bill to and are giving pay pal a street address?
12766, RE: PAYPAL Question?
Originally posted by youkickedmydog
Thats really werid, for me my verfication of address was my credit card. Pay pal referances your bill to that the credit card company gives them with the address that you have supplied them with. The only thing I can think of is if your bill to and your home address are different. Is their a chance you may have a po box as a bill to and are giving pay pal a street address?

No.

I dont understand this at all.
12767, RE: PAYPAL Question?
I figured it out, paypal wanted me to show another credit card to "verify" I had the same address as the other account.

Stupid ass shit.
I generated this page in 0.013460159301758 seconds, executing 7 queries.