Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectDSM's Kill Count
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=12528
12528, DSM's Kill Count
Posted by kain_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Lily has killed or hit

2 Cats
1 Owl

Discuss
12529, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by kain_99gs
Lily has killed or hit 2 Cats 1 Owl Discuss

That's impressive. I've only gotten a couple squirrels/chipmunks and several times have been very close to taking out a flock of geese
12533, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I never hit anything, but the one day I let my friend drive us home, he hits a raccoon.
12536, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i once killed a frog with mine and didn't realize it till a few days after the fact when i started smelling something funny and happened to see it lodged in my front bumper. it ended up falling out somehow a day or two after that. i've also killed a possum; or at least maimed it. i may have also gotten a bird with it once but the bird could've already been dead when i hit it cause it was just standing in the road as i went over it and just tipped over when i passed.
12537, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I killed a deer in the 2gnt. Car wasn't messed up to bad, but I drove it a mile home to fix the broken mount for the FMIC. Better not hit anything in the VR4 although somehow my car got lot damaged at work and of course my job won't do shit about it. I hate this place sometimes.
12538, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by slowmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
1 cat
12539, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by slowmitsu
1 pussy. cat

12545, RE: DSM's Kill Count
i drive a 30 mile stretch of highway at 2:00a.m. every day.

The owl was scary. It just flew into my window and he bounced off. I was like "o rly".

the cats i always swerved for (to miss), they basically just bounced off of the bumper. Not sure if they lived or not though.
12546, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by Nine5eclipse03, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
my eclipse was a killing machine... I sadly hit a cat a few weeks after i got it, pretty sure it died :( I live by an orchard, so i have ran over numerous quail(i honestly try not to) a skunk ran out in front of me, got blasted, that stunk for weeks. I even had a cow walk out in front of the car, that could have been nasty, Luckily it was an empty 4 lane road. Last but not least, i was going about 55 through a country road, and destroyed a wild turkey.
12553, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Originally posted by Blizare
Originally posted by slowmitsu 1 pussy. cat

Shut yer gob, Bliar. :P
12561, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by ScreaminE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I've killed two dogs with my car since I've owned it. Neither one could have been saved because they jumped out in front of me on a two lane road while I was going 50 mph or faster with on coming traffic in the other lane.

Save the dog and kill us all, or kill the dog? I choose myself.

On a side note, my brother swerved to miss a rabbit one time when it jumped in front of him...Long story short he flipped his truck three times to save a bunny rabbit.
12562, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Originally posted by ScreaminE
I've killed two dogs with my car since I've owned it. Neither one could have been saved because they jumped out in front of me on a two lane road while I was going 50 mph or faster with on coming traffic in the other lane. Save the dog and kill us all, or kill the dog? I choose myself. On a side note, my brother swerved to miss a rabbit one time when it jumped in front of him...Long story short he flipped his truck three times to save a bunny rabbit.

I had a coworker that hit a rabbit doing 100+ in his late model Couger. He must have it just right because the only thing left were it's front teeth jammed in the front bumper skin. Gross and funny all at the same time.
12563, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
One sparrow, found weeks later, decomposing on the radiator while run4cvr was removing the crossmember and complaining of "Who dropped ass."
12564, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
In the GS-T:

1 raccoon
1 rabbit

Both took my fucking passenger fog light cover.

Also, millions of little bugs.
12565, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Also, millions of little bugs.

Bugs don't count unless they eat brains.
12566, RE: DSM's Kill Count
In the GS-T: 1 raccoon 1 rabbit Both took my fucking passenger fog light cover. Also, millions of little bugs.

Sorry to be so far off topic, but how do you have a GSX now? I thought you were selling the GS-T because you were too broke to afford it?

I hate you btw, that is a nice fucking car.
12567, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks Also, millions of little bugs.

Well my friend hit a grasshopper that had a head the size of a quarter in his RX-7. We stopped and looked at it stuck in the windshield wiper. It then woke up and ate my friends brains. Too bad.

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks In the GS-T: 1 raccoon 1 rabbit Both took my fucking passenger fog light cover. Also, millions of little bugs.
Sorry to be so far off topic, but how do you have a GSX now? I thought you were selling the GS-T because you were too broke to afford it? I hate you btw, that is a nice fucking car.

Why do you think I'm broke and selling the GS-T? LOL I've actually had the GSX for awhile now..

Thanks btw

12575, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks Also, millions of little bugs.
Well my friend hit a grasshopper that had a head the size of a quarter in his RX-7. We stopped and looked at it stuck in the windshield wiper. It then woke up and ate my friends brains. Too bad.
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks In the GS-T: 1 raccoon 1 rabbit Both took my fucking passenger fog light cover. Also, millions of little bugs.
Sorry to be so far off topic, but how do you have a GSX now? I thought you were selling the GS-T because you were too broke to afford it? I hate you btw, that is a nice fucking car.
Why do you think I'm broke and selling the GS-T? LOL I've actually had the GSX for awhile now.. Thanks btw

I was just thinking thats what you said the reason you wanted rid of your gs-t was money issues but I think you meant you just wanted rid of it in a hurry. My misunderstanding
12579, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Originally posted by 420a-TnthewerksWhy do you think I'm broke and selling the GS-T? LOL I've actually had the GSX for awhile now.. Thanks btw
I was just thinking thats what you said the reason you wanted rid of your gs-t was money issues but I think you meant you just wanted rid of it in a hurry. My misunderstanding

Money issues = GSX. I cannot afford the GS-T because of the GSX, yeah I never said I need money for my GSX but that's why and now you know :P

On topic:

1 bird too.
12581, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by freelancefool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
2 cats
1 bird
1 possom
3 or 4 squirrels

I will not swerve for animals, unless it's a wide road and no other cars nearby, however I will lock up the brakes to try and stop.
12591, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I never hit anyhting in the eclipse, but in my beater...

2 turtules
5 ginne hens (had to go through a yard to get one)
1 deer
1 turkey
All were intentional

Me and my friends were thinking of starting a hit list down the side of the drivers side door... kinda like the fighter jets. Like have two turtule stickers ect.
12612, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by saikou, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by youkickedmydog
I never hit anyhting in the eclipse, but in my beater... 2 turtules 5 ginne hens (had to go through a yard to get one) 1 deer 1 turkey All were intentional Me and my friends were thinking of starting a hit list down the side of the drivers side door... kinda like the fighter jets. Like have two turtule stickers ect.

Well, aren't you fucking cool.

tool. :thumbsdown
12617, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by saikou
Originally posted by youkickedmydog
All were intentional
Well, aren't you fucking cool. tool. :thumbsdown

I concur. Way to be a troll. Be sure to camp out on the outside of a hot two-right after a long straight.
12635, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by youkickedmydog All were intentional
I concur. Way to be a troll. Be sure to camp out on the outside of a hot two-right after a long straight.

I'm not sure what your last sentence is wishing upon him.... but I agree. :P

This thread wasn't created for animal haters. :|
12636, RE: DSM's Kill Count

I'm not sure what your last sentence is wishing upon him.... but I agree. :P

This thread wasn't created for animal haters. :|
12637, RE: DSM's Kill Count
I'm not sure what your last sentence is wishing upon him.... but I agree. :P This thread wasn't created for animal haters. :|

Think STi, think fast entry speed, you'll get the picture. ;)
12777, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
1 squirrel and 1 rabbit.
12615, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by InFiNiT3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
7 lil bunny rabbits :(

not 2gnt related but i did the brakes on my wifes kia and found a whole bird !!!!! now thats impressive!

:)

mods include but not limited to:
engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)
12623, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
1 kitty cat
12677, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by nt_talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i hit three possums at once lost power steering ac belt drove three hours still and on the way home hit two armadillos at the same time so lost all the paint on my front bumper my ps ac belt and all the strength in my arms its not easy turning those 18's all night! btw that was just one night OK def has too many animals on the road at night! that sticks out couldn't tell ya the rest,- Chance
12683, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by mike_d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I hit a crackhead on a bicycle once. I didn't kill him but the VCR he had under his arm got smashed to pieces.
12684, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by mike_d
the VCR he had under his arm got smashed to pieces.

That's a damn shame.
12697, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I almost killed a skunk once. i locked up thinking it was a cat, and when i passed by it noticed what it really was, glad i didnt hit it for sho.
12714, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by j_eclipse96, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Killed her first bird today actually:

Hit a raccoon once, too.
12721, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by Nine5eclipse03, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by nt_talon
and all the strength in my arms its not easy turning those 18's all night! btw that was just one night OK def has too many animals on the road at night!

Lol? i drove my eclipse, with 18s with no power steering for about 14 months. I hope youre kidding about being worn out lol.
12775, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by Superman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have hit 2 dogs, but none with the 2g, once was in my old car a 88 beretta and my friends truck coming home from watching the six sense (that was kinda freaky)
12778, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by DSMTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i hit a bat one night right about dusk time...dunno how i did...or maybe the bat hit me... but either way he stuck in my windshield wiper...so i turned em on and smeared him around the windshield for a bit before he finally blew off...otherwise
1 rabbit
1 rat
3 frogs

and i once found a dead mouse in my poverty cap...he looked like hell.
12842, RE: DSM's Kill Count
Posted by nt_talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol i was spoiled i guess but in my defense they were chrome an weighed 60 pounds a piece!
I generated this page in 0.01124095916748 seconds, executing 7 queries.