Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectTexas----->Whats there to do??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=11558
11558, Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by EclipseRS-T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey folks, Rob again...

if anyone wants to hang out from Friday June 30th - July 3rd with me and ma girl while in Texas, we'd really appreciate it as we know NOTHING of night life or even the town bar...

Rob 714-262-1157

We will be staying at:

619 Rollingbrook Dr
Baytown, TX 77521

Any fellow DSM'rs in the area that are free, gimme a ring so we can meet! chill out and have a couple beers...

Thanks again
11559, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
contact Dino, he likes to buy people beers
11562, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Oh shit, you're gonna be half an hour from me.
11564, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by EclipseSix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
When you're in Texas, look behind you,

'Cause that's where the rangers gonna be.

11565, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I wont be in texas till after you leave , sorry bro

even if I was Id be a few hours away in SATX.

youre close to dino, so .....go rock out with the man who kills kittens with his tongue....then eats a nice sammich
11569, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EclipseSix

Sometimes, tourists need to lie the fuck down. (Like corn in a crop circle.)
11857, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
so...after my 5 days in redneck USA here is what I have concluded...

1. Vider is the most racist place I have ever been to, yes the overides my 2 years in "Missoura'" I have never been to a diner where the reason for cooking chicken white meat seperate from chicken dark meat was they didn't want to "contaminate" the white meat, and they under cook biscuits to prevent them from turning brown...:roll eyes

2. Texas is actually more "african american" then anything...I went to 4 different malls and in every single one, whenever I passed by a shoe store all they had in the window and front display was Jordan's and Nike's...NO vans shops, no Pac Suns...

3. 6th street is a great place to be. Nothing like going through 23 bars/clubs in one night stopping to take a shot at each one

4. The Alamo was breath taking

5. The underground Caverns was a bit creepy, but cool non the less...how can you beat being 207ft under ground with 99% humidity...

6. I never thought I would think that "Teckssssass" accent "y'all" have would sound so hot coming from a 5'2 120lb blonde girl...

7. Aligator tastes like chicken

8. the City Walk in San Antonio is great

9. purposely arguing with racist people in Vider just to get them riled up is fun

11868, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EclipseRS-T
so...after my 5 days in redneck USA here is what I have concluded...

2. Texas is actually more "african american" then anything...I went to 4 different malls and in every single one, whenever I passed by a shoe store all they had in the window and front display was Jordan's and Nike's...NO vans shops, no Pac Suns...

Theres a HUGE Vans place near the houston airport, complete with indoor skatepark

4. The Alamo was breath taking
8. the City Walk in San Antonio is great

thought you were in houston? lol. Its the River Walk, and its fuckin awesome, you should see north star mall all lit up at christmas time at night.

I personally thought the alamo was kinda boring, but cool that its right in the middle of downtown San Antonio

11873, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
never said I wasn't willing to drive...=P
11864, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by EclipseSix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by EclipseSix
Sometimes, tourists need to lie the fuck down. (Like corn in a crop circle.)

LOL i forgot i posted that here, have myself a good laugh all over again.
11567, RE: Texas----->Whats there to do??
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EclipseRS-T
We will be staying at: Baytown

Ouch, that's clear on the other side of Houston. We'll be racing there at Houston Raceway Park in 2 weeks, though. Other than that, I know nothing of that area.
I generated this page in 0.0079779624938965 seconds, executing 7 queries.