Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectThe Fast And The Furious Premere
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=10283
10283, The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by garciajose8, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I headed out to Universal Studios Hollywood today and got a surprise, It was The Fast and The Furious Premere. Saw the new cars and saw most of the cast on the red carpet. If someone shows me how to post pics i will, but i took them with my cell...forgot my cam....lol.... I know its nothing that special, just wanted to share with u guys.
10317, RE: The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
most of the cars were a joke, and the movie too... I would have asked for my money back if I had to pay.

notice the cars all had the keys in em? lol
10327, RE: The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by Steve, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
that wide body joke of an rx7 is :puke hideous.
10340, RE: The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The sad thing about the F&F series is no matter how much of a joke it is (and it is a fat woman in a string bikini sized joke) about 85% are going to at some point watch it. We may not all go to the theatre to watch it, but at some point I know I'm going to be sitting on my ass at home and see it on HBO or something and say 'screw it' and waste another two hours of my life. It's like sex with Kobe Bryant, you might not want it to happen, but you're going to get screwed in the end.
10420, RE: The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you see the ring on Kobe's wife's finger. I'd say she's pretty happy in the end even though she gets screwed in the end.
10427, RE: The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am going to pay to watch it in the movies.. Just like most of you so cut the crap.

WWW.CNNMOTORSPORTS.COM
10438, RE: The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by EclipsedOut, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm gonna go see it.
I don't understand why everyone makes fun of the F&F movies. ITS A MOVIE! Yeah, I laugh at some of the crap they say and the unrealistic race scenes but thats what its for, entertainment.
10439, RE: The Fast And The Furious Premere
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EclipsedOut
I'm gonna go see it. I don't understand why everyone makes fun of the F&F movies. ITS A MOVIE! Yeah, I laugh at some of the crap they say and the unrealistic race scenes but thats what its for, entertainment.

Finally someone with some sense.

WWW.CNNMOTORSPORTS.COM
I generated this page in 0.014585971832275 seconds, executing 7 queries.