Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectDrop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=10017
10017, Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by CustomGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This may get deleted, but it would be a funny thread.
Sorry guys, I must of ate something weird yesterday because the dump i took was florescent green. I laughed out loud in the bathroom when i saw it.... It inspired me to post this. I didnt have a camera on hand but i wish i did cause i wanted other people to see it. lol So, if you take a funny looking dump, whether it be green, blue, brown, black, red(ooh), fully submerged or a floater, plain old huge or chunky(corn). Go grab your digital or camera phone and post a pic.
This should be good!
10020, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by optikal, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
this thread is worthless without pics.

j/k no one post any shit haha
10021, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by burntheblobs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://www.ratemypoo.com
10024, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Originally posted by burntheblobs

WOW, I thought i was sick coming up with this thread....Someone came up with a whole website dedicated to poop pictures!!

I dun care who ya are, ats funny right dare!
10033, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by Nine5eclipse03, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I take hydroxycut hardcore, turns it pure red, no, its not painful. But it is red like the pills lol.
10035, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nasty... :puke
10088, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by 98VengeI4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by burntheblobs

They have one of those "Rate My..." sites for just about every god damn thing.

-Nate
-All-Motor Buildup on the way
-VIS Invader hood, R34 front, Halo Proejctors, M3 LED Mirrors, Projector Fogs
10046, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i dropped one at work, let's just say it's by far the biggest log i think that i've ever let loose. it was going down in the hole at the bottom of the toilet and snapped in half at the point that came out of the water, lol.
10064, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by flamineclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
:wary

Oh, you don't like altezza's? Too bad, your gonna get a good look at mine.
10069, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by talonguy2005, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
:wtf

mine came out like a rainbow once after i ate a bunch of skittles...... no im just kidding but this thread is kinda funny
10070, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by saikou, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I had a huge floater come out... came spiraling down and was about as long as you can get a terd down there without snapping it. Grabbed my girlfriend's phone and took a picture, made it her background photo.

Bwahaha... }(
10078, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
LMAO, This is great! First one to post a pic get points from me!! lol
10087, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CustomGS

im SERIOUSLY tempted by this...but...must...not...be...a...disgusting...pig... :twitch
10089, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
What is the proper way to spell that word? Is it Terd? or Turd? either way its a brilliant word, along with poop, and weiner.
10095, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
What is the proper way to spell that word? Is it Terd? or Turd? either way its a brilliant word, along with poop, and weiner.

lmao, he called poop a brilliant word!
10098, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by CarbonFiberRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

10105, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
10106, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CarbonFiberRST

HOLY SNAKE.

LOOOOOOL.
10107, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
holy shit! lololololololol.. we can do better then that! CF, are you really the proud owner of that...or did you gank a pic from ratemypoo?

Points to you sir!

WAIT, No paper?? Didnt you wipe?

This thread will go down in 2gnt pits history!!!
10108, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by CarbonFiberRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ganked a pic from ratemypoo!

10133, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Am I the only one who was kinda expecting to see a duce post in here with some free shit, instead of just shit???
10138, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by saikou, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have to poop now.
10166, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Cant let this post fall to page 2...
10170, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Cant let this post fall to page 2...

thats a little "corny" lololololol
10179, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LOL LOL LOL I dunno why but this thread is hilarous!

It's another one of them flaming bags again.
Don't put it out with your boots!
Don't tell me my business DEVIL WOMAN!
(stomps out bag with boots and then smells poo)
It's that dang poop again!
HA HA HA he called the shit, poop.
I hear you kids! DAMN YOU!
10184, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I took a dump one time and it felt like it was really going to be a big one. I wiped and turned around thinking I had just broken some kind of record and then there was nothing there. It's like it disappeared or something. I was kinda dissapointed I didn't get to see that monstrosity.
10188, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
I took a dump one time and it felt like it was really going to be a big one. I wiped and turned around thinking I had just broken some kind of record and then there was nothing there. It's like it disappeared or something. I was kinda dissapointed I didn't get to see that monstrosity.

It happens lol. It probably followed the hole where it flushes. You probably pushed too hard sending it into premature flush. lol
10205, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE I took a dump one time and it felt like it was really going to be a big one. I wiped and turned around thinking I had just broken some kind of record and then there was nothing there. It's like it disappeared or something. I was kinda dissapointed I didn't get to see that monstrosity.
It happens lol. It probably followed the hole where it flushes. You probably pushed too hard sending it into premature flush. lol

HAHA.

There was this one time I felt a pain in my stomach and I thought, "eh, I'm gonna have to poop in a sec." Well about 2 seconds later this pain became such a horrible feeling that I DROPPED to the floor and CRAWLED to the bathroom. About 5 minutes later I did a look around to see not one, but 2 monstrosities that I couldn't believe just came out of me. I'm talking at least two 10 inchers.
10206, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
At my job we play a game where after you take a dump you pix text it to someone with a background noise thats similar to a fart. I go back to work on tuesday, I am sure I will have some cool pics... this guy I work with is a poop factory.
10210, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by chronicshit, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

brick poop. mwahaha i win :)
10213, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by chronicshit
brick poop. mwahaha i win :)

That looks like somebody put a fruit cake in the toilet.
10237, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by chronicshit, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
u never know.. fat people barely ever chew before swallowing :)

*edit* fat people like driggs :D
10292, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE I took a dump one time and it felt like it was really going to be a big one. I wiped and turned around thinking I had just broken some kind of record and then there was nothing there. It's like it disappeared or something. I was kinda dissapointed I didn't get to see that monstrosity.
HAHA. There was this one time I felt a pain in my stomach and I thought, "eh, I'm gonna have to poop in a sec." Well about 2 seconds later this pain became such a horrible feeling that I DROPPED to the floor and CRAWLED to the bathroom. About 5 minutes later I did a look around to see not one, but 2 monstrosities that I couldn't believe just came out of me. I'm talking at least two 10 inchers.

O>M>G LMAO!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by youkickedmydogthis guy I work with is a poop factory.

He called him a "poop factory" lololol

I used to work at a machine shop with my best friend and a couple other guys. I used to take little boxes and seal the whole inside of the box with packing tape, poop in it and leave under whatever machine they were working at. They would wonder all day long where the poop smell was coming from. lol One time i sealed the box and mailed it to my own shop so my friend would open it!! it was awesome!
10313, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
HAHA. There was this one time I felt a pain in my stomach and I thought, "eh, I'm gonna have to poop in a sec." Well about 2 seconds later this pain became such a horrible feeling that I DROPPED to the floor and CRAWLED to the bathroom. About 5 minutes later I did a look around to see not one, but 2 monstrosities that I couldn't believe just came out of me. I'm talking at least two 10 inchers.
O>M>G LMAO!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by youkickedmydogthis guy I work with is a poop factory.
He called him a "poop factory" lololol I used to work at a machine shop with my best friend and a couple other guys. I used to take little boxes and seal the whole inside of the box with packing tape, poop in it and leave under whatever machine they were working at. They would wonder all day long where the poop smell was coming from. lol One time i sealed the box and mailed it to my own shop so my friend would open it!! it was awesome!

There are numerous indications of anti-social behavior demonstrated by the actions outlined in this post. A further anti-social action that I feel compelled to suggest is Dry-Docking. If you are unfamiliar with the term, Dry-Docking is when a person removes the lid to the toilet resevoir, empties it's contents by flushing, and then drops a duece in there rather than the bowl. Think of it as the exact opposite to the 3000 Flushes toilet bowl cleaner. This is especially handy when you are a guest in the home of a complete and utter asshole.
10500, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Originally posted by Keith2172
A further anti-social action that I feel compelled to suggest is Dry-Docking. If you are unfamiliar with the term, Dry-Docking is when a person removes the lid to the toilet resevoir, empties it's contents by flushing, and then drops a duece in there rather than the bowl. Think of it as the exact opposite to the 3000 Flushes toilet bowl cleaner. This is especially handy when you are a guest in the home of a complete and utter asshole.

lmao ttt
10503, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
THis thread made me LOL. and have to poo.

Dry-docking interesting....I've heard it referred to as the double-decker
10512, RE: Drop a funny looking DEUCE lately?
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i made a post like this when i first joined here and got flamed so hard!!! LOL
I generated this page in 0.011324167251587 seconds, executing 7 queries.