Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: To those that are engaged
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=8907&mesg_id=9179
9179, RE: To those that are engaged
Posted by thedawg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Get out imo. Girls (especially immature ones) have this phase they go through where basically they assume they've "caught" you and they can do whatever they want at your expense. Guys do this too, so take a look at what you're doing in retaliation/reaction/regret.

I say get out rather than working it out, because it sounds like she's worse than usual. If you are sure it's just a phase or you're giving her all the blame, you might want to try counseling. It took about $1400 of therapy this year alone, but because my girl and I both independantly showed up at every appointment, I felt like we were both comitted to fixing our problems. If she doesn't care, she won't show.

Bottom line, there's nobody in the world who can make you happy, you gotta do that yourself. If you're not happy on your own, doing your own thing, then realistically you won't be happy just because you've added another person (or 3) to your life.

I don't understand why everyone's in such a rush to get married, and especially to have kids, but I see NO reason to rush into it. We're not even engaged and we've been living together for 6 years.
I generated this page in 0.010317087173462 seconds, executing 6 queries.