Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: The real story with Howells computer (it long)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=758&mesg_id=911
911, RE: The real story with Howells computer (it long)
Posted by HadesOmega, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ahh yes isn't the internet wonderful... anyway I just read that whole long post and yeah Howell Automotive doesn't strike me as having a good track record of doing business even me I try not to order stuff from them because they never answer my emails, stuff takes forever to ship but then again I am in cali. Their service isn't very good. Their website became a lot harder to find info on their products. Its just a mixed bag. Something doesn't look right about that business.

Pretty much they took a LONG amount of time to make this product, i don't think it takes 6 weeks to reprogram an ecu, the guy got fed up and wanted to cancel but they didn't want to lose the money so they tried to pull a fast one on him. He was seemed polite the whole time as well when he was trying to defend himself some people would go off. Like he said Howell does sooo much business it shouldn't be hard to sell that ecu since its such a hot item in demand. Me I wouldn't have mind taking the ecu but they did take a long time even after accepting the money, thats 6 weeks his car could have been down if he needed this as a replacement or well 6 weeks without that part period.
I generated this page in 0.0075509548187256 seconds, executing 6 queries.