Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Had some one try to steal an AFX Computer from us.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=762&mesg_id=777
777, RE: Had some one try to steal an AFX Computer from us.
Posted by AFX_Manufacturing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
We issue RGA (Return Goods Authorization) numbers for the sole purpose of tracking returns. We refuse delivery of returns without RGA numbers, just so we don't get some return that we have no clue what to do with. If you did return something without an RGA and it got excepted by mistake, then all you would need to do is give us the tracking number where you returned it. We simply look it up to see if we excepted delivery of it. With proof the part was returned, even if we can't find it. We would just issue a credit.

We have no unresolved disputes with the Better Business Beauru, all have been returned with letters saying the after mediation the cases were closed.

Even though we have went through mediation, I'm willing to revist this. As I offered before, provide the tracking number. That will give us the weight of the package showing it was a flywheel, show proof of delivery, and show that it came from you. Once you do that we will look up the invoice (please give us the date you orded) and issue a credit, not a problem. We have always operated a respectable business and I'm not going to change now. Your resolution is on the table again, please accept it.
I generated this page in 0.011604070663452 seconds, executing 6 queries.