Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: got my xbox 360 today....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=745&mesg_id=750
750, RE: got my xbox 360 today....
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by tim97rs and on the big screen hi-def TV, NFSMW looks fucking awesome!!!!!! i love this thing!!!!
im so tempted to buy one right now. do you have any other games for it? the only one i played so far was cod2 and it was only for a couple of minutes at target but it was amazing.

I've had one since release day, and here's my suggestions:
- if you don't have a high definition TV, I suggest you just don't bother since it looks not all that much better in standard resolution. Buy a nice TV and wait for the 360 to come down in price
- the games are no good and are all available on other consoles, except Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham, and neither one of those games is worth the $50 for the game and $400 for the console. Wait for a good game and wait for the 360 to come down in price.
but on the plus side, Perfect Dark Zero in 1080i looks AMAZING like ASTOUNDING UNREAL you could mistake the environments in some places for CG right out of Final Fantasy: Advent Children, but the actual characters running around in that game world look stupid and not good at all (no where near as good as even Quake 3) and the aiming is sluggish and unresponsive and you can't even jump. This game is basically the same Perfect Dark that was on N64 with a fresh coat of paint.
But if you really like some Xbox games, you can play those in 720p now... not all of them work, but they actually look amazing. Halo 2 actually looks mindblowing on the 360.

I generated this page in 0.008105993270874 seconds, executing 6 queries.