Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=6538&mesg_id=6561
6561, RE: 2 weeks, 2 rockstars
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ScreaminE
I want a brand new house on an episode of cribs and a bathroom I can play baseball in... Gonna join the mile high club at thirty-seven thousand feeeeeet. Hey Hey I Wanna Be a Rock Star...
I love that CD

I met Dave Mustaine, guy from Megadeath, in one of the clubs I worked at. I didn't know who the hell he was. He came up to me with that long shaggy red hair and asked where was a good place to score some weed. I, thinking no one in there right mind would ask a bouncer in a club where drugs were, sent him packing because only vice would do that stupid shit and I didn't feel like going to jail. He said he was the lead singer from Megadeath and I was like "Yea, right...." I looked him up the next day and what do you know, it WAS him afterall. That was pretty funny now that I think about it.

Of course I've had Chingy, the Franchise Boys, All Star, and a few others come in there. R kelly is coming in next week. We even had J sign one of our shirts about a week before he died.

I generated this page in 0.0088751316070557 seconds, executing 6 queries.