Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: The show pinks
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=5459&mesg_id=5539
5539, RE: The show pinks
Posted by snufalufagus040, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by oRACLe063
Any of u watch this?? i just watched this whiny civic owner with a "600"hp civic vs a 627hp trans am .... this is hilarious.. this kid gets ripped and whines... he bogged 2 launches... its hilarious...

that's hilarious... i was just coming up here to post roughly the exact same thing. :P 'cept my Subject was gonna be "PINKS! Lose the race, lose your CIVIC!"

tell me, wtf is the pride in winning if the guy gave you 20 car lengths anyways? i would rather see cars at a closer level go head to head all the time. i mean, i understand the need to bargain when your car's on the line, but the whole show is more of a poker match than a race. you have to act slow if you're fast, and if you're really slow, you have to say your car just caught fire and you're missing 3 gears or some shit. :P my favorite part of the show is just the yelling matches, and watchin' everyone get heated over some BS... this episode ^ was a classic, though, just for the whining. the best real racing one i saw was this old camaro against a nova or something... can't recall, but this guy bluffed a mile about how his camaro was a POS full of 2nd hand parts... ya, right... he smoked the nova, and just kept bluffing for better terms. his car was about 500 lbs lighter, too.

I generated this page in 0.010974884033203 seconds, executing 6 queries.