Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: A Salesman
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=47355&mesg_id=47439
47439, RE: A Salesman
Posted by Fotowntalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Couple quick updates, haven't had the most time today, was surprisingly busy. First off can I get the SRT4 website to try and reach the market and see what I can swing with them (hopefully I can swing under the vendor moderator radar).

Secondly we do the the pistons for a little cheaper (nothing the greatest) than FM if you get the pistons with the rod combination. (there website advertised stock CR and bore)

Also talked to my head engineer today, things sound very possible, but the bad news is he wants a rod to take measurements from and to take to QC to tolerances and measurements before he does anything with price/possibility, and this sounds like a big snag in the road. The rod can be a bad rod, burnt up or something of the like, but he was saying the measurements he wants/needs aren't just something we can look up.

But at the moment if the volume is there (and that is a big if) we are hopefully looking around the $1250 range for rods and pistons, or hopefully ~750 for rods. Did have one question, on FM's $1,900 set of titanium rods. And that question is why?

**Edit**
Just to clarify we just need an aftermarket rod for the srt4 length isn't a big deal and brand isnt that big of a deal either just as long as the big and small bore are in decent shape
I generated this page in 0.0083041191101074 seconds, executing 6 queries.