Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Gulf Coast Oil Spill *Update*
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=44470&mesg_id=44567
44567, RE: Gulf Coast Oil Spill *Update*
Posted by Breezio, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 97AllMtr
Originally posted by Breezio
Originally posted by 97AllMtr Anyway, just got done reading about how BP just purchased phrases like "oil spill" on Google and Yahoo search engines. So, the first thing people see when searching about the oil spill is BP's sanitized version of the oil spill. It's just flat out sickening if you ask me.... I am reminded of a quote by George Orwell that someone had in their sig. It was, "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell How true it is in this world today......
Obama did the same thing. Nobody seems to care about that.
Yes, he did, they all do. But he didn't cause the oil spill. They are all to blame in one way or another. Things have gone on too long without change, same old thinking, same attitude, something has to break eventually.

Perharps you mis-understood what I was saying.

I was replying specificaly to your comment about BP buying search paramters on Google. Obama has done that recently with something. I don't remember exactly what the issue was, but if you searched for a few specific keywords, it would lead you to his website and propaganda, which wasn't the actual truth of the mattter.

They do NOT all do that.
I generated this page in 0.0090069770812988 seconds, executing 6 queries.