Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: It's 2010. What are your goals for the car? (Any car.)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=42823&mesg_id=42865
42865, RE: It's 2010. What are your goals for the car? (Any car.)
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by red95eclipse
I also want to get more involved in this community and participate. I'm on this site alot and feel like I don't post enough.

I know what you mean. I'm such a slacker. That's why I check the subscribe box for every thread I post in now. I figure, if I post or reply, then the conversation is worth following. This way, I might get a bunch of emails every day (over 60 yesterday, across multiple sites), but I'm less likely to forget about a thread.

PS - If you use Gmail, all the notifications from 2GNT show up as one thread in your inbox - not multiple emails in a list. Just saying.

Originally posted by azdave
Part out ... sell ... for sale. Enjoy ... Corvair ... Corvair ... Corvair.

Where's the LEDs? I know you've got LEDs going into those Corvairs.

This is madness, Dave. Next thing we know, you'll be collecting R/C planes again. (For those who didn't know this, Dave was something like a nationally ranked R/C pilot who traveled around the country demonstrating products. Very cool stuff, and yes, his planes had LEDs on them.)

Originally posted by micyek
WTF, 3 Corvair's? pssst...everyone, don't be alarmed, but I think Dave has lost his mind. LOL

Actually, I think Dave is experiencing a sort of renaissance. He used to be deep into Corvairs. I think he said he had 20 or 30 at one point. They're actually classics. What's surprising is that Dave's owned something like 20+ DSMs in the last five years and we don't consider that a sign of insanity. }(

Keep 'em coming folks.
I generated this page in 0.014266967773438 seconds, executing 6 queries.