Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: kill in the ol' 420a
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=41506&mesg_id=41543
41543, RE: kill in the ol' 420a
Posted by Tuxdreamerx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by phone_tap
Originally posted by Hedge Most people on the forum here probably have raced on the street at one point in there lives. Ill admit when i first got my licence and my first car i raced a handful of times(im sure im not the only one here). Luckly i grew out of that stage really quick and nobody was hurt. Its just the point that most people here have grown up and realised that it is compleatly stupid and immature and gives people who modify cars a bad name, as well as putting an unnecessary risk on the public to do something most people will frown upon anyways... just my .02
I agree with you, like i said i havnt raced on the street in over 3 years. I have always been the one to turn down races and only go to the spots to watch.

Man driving for 3 years and you haven't grown up and realized you could really hurt people? After my visit to the track I feel thats the only place to race. Most I do on the streets anymore is DRIVE TO WORK OR TO PLACES I NEED TO GO! WITHOUT DYING! I have a 2 year old son and I would be quite upset if a "Street racer" such as yourself tried to pull a F&F stunt and killed any of my family.

I agree... That your a dumbass!
I generated this page in 0.0092189311981201 seconds, executing 6 queries.