Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: anyone else ever amazed at the cars kids drive these days?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=3794&mesg_id=4000
4000, RE: anyone else ever amazed at the cars kids drive these days?
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BlackMagic
ooh i forgot a couple people, one i used to play hockey with, parents got him an s2000 and put all the money in it for him, you may have seen it in super street, it made over 600whp thanks to mommy and daddy, and they got him a wrx for a daily driver. Another friend rolled his yellow s2000 in a ditch, then when he told his dad he said, so, do you want a white one now. And yea those guys are dicks.

I remember reading that one and wondering why there wasn't a massive bash in a sidebar or something.

My first car was a '73 nova that was cool because it was so fucking old and in turn made cooler by the hilarious adventures we had in it. plus the megabuck stereo systems that could have made up the difference between my '95 ESi auto (which I bought myself) and a nicer Talon, like a '97 Tsi AWD or something.

the richest kid at my school drove an MX-3 with like $40k into it and was e-famous the whole time the previous owner had it. next richest, a Civic. :D
I generated this page in 0.0083508491516113 seconds, executing 6 queries.