Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: How do YOU put food on the table?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=38669&mesg_id=39379
39379, RE: How do YOU put food on the table?
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cms
Originally posted by dalesmitsu Retail/restaurant for a fortune 500 franchise. Going on 3 yrs. busting ass an getting nowhere but hard work does pay off in the end.
That says enough right there. Close to home, weekends off, 40hrs a week. That also fulfills your obligation with child support. :thumbsup KEYWORD: Getting nowhere. But, are you doing everything possible? speaking your mind? or is it just a dead end? Also, make sure you leave for lateral pay transfer or have a good reason as to why you may be taking a cut if your not making more. Otherwise, the judge will hit you for the same amount of CS if you take a decrease in pay volutarily. -Christopher

I already know about CS, its the person in charge of Support order not the judge. My case worker is cool, she explained everything to me of how it works and what to do..

No, I didn't take a pay cut I got a raised when I was transferred to new location Still the same company. The place I'm at cut my hours down due to the stores sales but they other people I with more hours. I've been there longer than them and they kiss boss's butt to get more hours but they are lazy, they don't work instead they B.s more and wait til the last minute to work. My shift does the clean up.

I'm keeping this job since I'm still supporting my daughter either way.

I was asking should take this job, what caught my attention was 40 hrs and fulltime. The job mostly outdoors mowing around cemetary plots etc.. I don't mind it since I same stuff around the house and I used to work for a Lawn Care company laying Fert. in the past.

One thing I think this job would be weird is because there's been deaths in my family, lost of my father during a hunting accident and one of my brother's suicide. I was person who found him, it was scary shit.

I till tomorrow afternoon to apply for this job but I'm very considering taking.

I just hope with both jobs I could take the rent of this house from my relative. 3 bd full basement, big dining room living room with big yard long drive with two car garage at 500 a month is bargin. It just needs some work though but isn't a prob, because I how to most of the repairs.. I would put privacy fence around it or fenced in, its suited for it.
I generated this page in 0.013256072998047 seconds, executing 6 queries.