Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Same sex marriage and polygamy
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=28163&mesg_id=28330
28330, RE: Same sex marriage and polygamy
Posted by dsmtuner1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DSMRoadster
Originally posted by dsmtuner1 I mean whether you beleive in evolution or biblical prophecy makes absolutely no difference, in the fact that, male and female were either created or (evolved) for the sake of pro-creation. The body is designed the way it is for reasoning and function. Homosexual partners fullfill no needs other than hormonal, which we all know can be fullfilled be even yourself. So, I guess the question I ask you would be? Where are there any logical grounds for this disposition.
probably the most logical answer I've ever read. Hindsight, do you believe love is mostly influenced by chemical reactons? Now I ask this of you. Given the current state of society, would you believe that same sex marriage is a symptom and not a problem?

Please pick your definition of symptom so that I can make an accurate response to the question.

symp·tom

1. any phenomenon or circumstance accompanying something and serving as evidence of it.

2. a sign or indication of something.

3.A sign or an indication of disorder or disease, especially when experienced by an individual as a change from normal function, sensation, or appearance.

I generated this page in 0.0074620246887207 seconds, executing 6 queries.