Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Same sex marriage and polygamy
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=28163&mesg_id=28181
28181, RE: Same sex marriage and polygamy
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
I cant count the number of bumper stickers around the city that ive seen on old peoples cars that show "Man + Woman = Marriage" that i have walked up to and ripped off vehicles. I feel very strongly about this subject, most likely from personally knowing a handful in the gay community.

I personally dont have a problem with gay marriage. However, you have no right to remove bumper stickers from someone elses car because you dont agree with thier point of view. If you had a pro gay marriage bumper sticker and someone removed it, wouldnt you be pissed? You must understand that no matter how wrong thier opinion is in your eyes it is still their right to have it.

My only real gripe with gay couples is every time I see 2 girls and even 2 guys together, its like they have to be all over each other all the time. Thats disrepectful to the general populace in my eyes and it feels , to me, like they are just doing it for attention and are completely unaware that the shock factor has worn off years ago.
I generated this page in 0.0087440013885498 seconds, executing 6 queries.