Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: virginia tech shootings
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=23146&mesg_id=23215
23215, RE: virginia tech shootings
Posted by slowmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
Sure, they didnt uphold the no firearms policy,

Agreed.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
but how on earth would it help if everyone had guns? The only thing different, would be more than one person shooting. With good intent, there are still accidents, especially in crowded halls.

Take driving for example. Wouldn't you agree that the vast majority licensed drivers are responsible in some way shape or form? I would. I doubt I'll see anyone up in arms about restricting driving privileges when some whack nut starts mowing people down on a side walk (Remember Vegas 2005?). A 3000 pound piece of metal flying down a side walk or through a park at 40+ mph is just as deadly in the hands of the unstable. Crazy people aside I'm absolutely astounded at the caliber of people eligible for a license in this country.

I understand where you're trying to come from but it's just something I will not agree with you on. People are fucking nuts and they WILL find a way to harm as many people as they can.
I generated this page in 0.013162136077881 seconds, executing 6 queries.