Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2237&mesg_id=2288
2288, RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Dawg, I think you have mistaken my intent. I am by no means a moral or religious icon nor do I aspire to be, anyone who looks to me for guidance in either of these areas would be sorely disappointed. It appears that I have pushed a button of your's and for that I'm sorry, Dominatrixies' have nothing but my full support for what they do, and I trust that it is an emotionally and physically taxing service to perform, what with the whippings and the beatings and the acid-ball-dip treatments. If thats how a person wants to make their living then I say let them. Hell those schmucks from Jackass pour crabs down their pants and we televise it on national TV, if that's not testament to the broad view of acceptance by the American people then I don't know what is. In closing I'd like to point out that there are a lot of odd, screwed up individuals out there, and as long as they make news, I'll laugh at them.
I generated this page in 0.0086112022399902 seconds, executing 6 queries.