Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2237&mesg_id=2273
2273, RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights
Posted by thedawg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm not sure where you copied this blog entry from, but whoever wrote it needs to get off the internet and go back to church or something.

Here's how the American justice system works: We have rights to do whatever we want in our own homes, as long as it does not harm or disturb others. If you want those rights taken away, move to China.

This chick was an idiot for thinking what she was doing was illegal, and a bigger idiot for disposing of the body and not performing CPR. However the Police (who are well trained and paid by taxpayers to do their job right) were even bigger idiots for not following procedure and good sense, and therefore were unable to prove her guilt.

You may have heard of "Innocent until proven guilty"? They were unable to prove anything.

Sorry but the days of mob lynching of witches on a moral/religious whim are gone. "I think theyre a bad person so lets punish them" just doesn't cut it anymore.
I generated this page in 0.0085420608520508 seconds, executing 6 queries.