Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Posted a meet for chicago boys, just wanted to say hi to all you bastages.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2191&mesg_id=2215
2215, RE: Posted a meet for chicago boys, just wanted to say hi to all you bastages.
Posted by Nackers, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Originally posted by Nackers with the closing of the pits, I didn't have much reason to be here.
Great, interesting how the pits open and all the people who do so much for the tech section come back.

Hey now, look back through there and I did do quite a few posts, mostly in the suspension section. I even had 2 people leave me positive feedback for helping them with problems in the tech section... but with all the knowledgable people on here, I didn't make it a habit to answer questions that others could answer just as easily.

And I'm not "back"... just invited some chicago boys to a meet and wanted to say hi.

Anyway, this winter I have just been saving cash for the 240 trying to get it where I want it. I do have some pics of it at www.cardomain.com/id/nackers240sx.
I generated this page in 0.01842188835144 seconds, executing 6 queries.