Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: I have a really bad feeling about this...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1861&mesg_id=2112
2112, RE: I have a really bad feeling about this...
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EclipseSix
There's a thread around here about Bru_ce, and I'd hate to hear about a similar case with you. Just take it easy, stay in touch, and keep busy.

There is no way in hell I'd kill myself. I've been through what it does to people, I'd NEVER put anybody through that much torment. One of my aunts killed herself when I was a child, my fiance's sister committed suicide a few months ago (yes, it did hit me pretty hard too, I thought of her as a sister), and I don't want to put anybody through such agony.

I was drunk when I posted that and I couldn't sleep because that though kept running through my head.

I'm just concerned about my parent's saftey... Terms of them moving... they WILL have security assigned to them, AND they will have drivers assigned to them... THAT is what is worrying me.

I couldn't be happier for them. If I had this opportunity I'd take it in a heartbeat!!! All I'm experiencing is the fear of the "what-if's".

I used to be at odds with my parents, there was a point where we didnt' even talk for a couple of years. Now that we are close and they have accepted my decisions and past mistakes I do worry about them and their safety.

I know all will be fine with them, I'm just concerned like I'm sure any of you would be if you were in my position.
I generated this page in 0.007112979888916 seconds, executing 6 queries.