Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: HAPPY Valentines Endings
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=20982&mesg_id=21087
21087, RE: HAPPY Valentines Endings
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well fellas... everything went exactly as planned, well except for the idiots at Wings N Things messing up my order. I went 2 hrs early to get her her favorite "spicy chicken strips" and then got there and discovered they charged me for wings, they said they fix it on the spot waited 10 more mins and got my order. Then we went to pick up her special pizza (specially made for me n heart shape) after that, I took her to a park that is actually a beach also, and we ate infront of the water. But when we opened the chicken...it was wings... I was so pissed,Anywho we stil ate them. Now let me back track, when we first left my house, i was listening to old school rock on the radio, then I go "You know what, Im tired of these songs, can you look in the glove box and hand me the new CD i got?" So she gets it and to her surprise, its the CD shes been wanting thats not out in the US yet, I got my sister who lives in Mexico to get it for me

But what I think made her night, was the romantic gondola ride in the coronado cays, with chocolate covered strawberries and romantic italian music in the background.

Overall, I think she enjoyed everything alot, but at the end I was disapointed at myself...
I generated this page in 0.010156869888306 seconds, executing 6 queries.