Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: I got motovated, and took apart my car.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2020&mesg_id=2065
2065, RE: I got motovated, and took apart my car.
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SILVERNT
nate, i have a brand new Spec stage 5. It has an unsprung solid iron disc. it also has the high clamp pressure plate option. if youre interested in it, contact me. its already boxed up.

Oh no! :-O I still don't have the money for that, probably wont have money / time until the spring. The 300zx died for good on friday and it's sitting in a wal-mart parking lot by my work 40 miles away from home. Now I have to drive the eclipse, which sucks cause it's having trans problems too. It had a shitty rebuild and my 2nd gear syncros are non-existant and my speedo ring came off the diff. :/ But i'm gonna have to rock it for the rest of the winter. I'm about to change the oil and I just put my Sirius radio in it. I hope the 300 wasnt towed, I gotta pull the steering wheel/hub, radio and the seats. Then it's off to a car donation place. I'm pretty sure the timing belt went out. The ignition rotor wasnt spinning at all. I wish I would have had time to fix the tranny on my eclipse before this all went down. Damn job.
I generated this page in 0.010188102722168 seconds, executing 6 queries.