Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: I got motovated, and took apart my car.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2020&mesg_id=2058
2058, RE: I got motovated, and took apart my car.
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
This is a bad time of year for motivation, actually for me that never seems to end. :-( Its amazing how good you get at removing the motor and/or trans. I think the best tiem i got om my 97 motor was 1.5 hour to remove the motor for the damn o-ring left out of the bedplate. The trans i can R&R in 2.5 hours. Granted thats with all the Bolts and axles having been broken loose recently. Kinda like taking pride in something you shouldnt be so proud of eh? Terry

haha yea i hear you on that o-ring. Can't say I got it out in one and a half hours though, we were having problems getting out some of the suspension bolts on the lower control arm but it's ok we finished it in the weekend, i think i was the only one that had ever pulled a motor though so it was good experience for everyone all around, that and it was just a great time hanging out and meeting all the sova guys. I think the 11th we're going to pull out jeremy's (aggresion's) motor and put in the built one he got. But yea, pulling the motor can be kind of fun
I generated this page in 0.013422966003418 seconds, executing 6 queries.