Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: I have a really bad feeling about this...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1861&mesg_id=1862
1862, RE: I have a really bad feeling about this...
Posted by EclipseSix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know what you're feeling, however you need to realize that thinking in this kind of way is going to be seriously detrimental to your well-being. First it'll be a slight depression, then anxiety attacks, and full blown depression and shizophrenia. The best thing you can do is stay in touch with them, and treasure every moment you have together. Whether they're in the same room or halfway across the world you're both thinking about eachother every day, and thats more than some people get in their lifetime.

As far as statistics go, I don't think you need to worry about being right again. Even the world's best 'fortune tellers' aren't right the majority of the time. As for you seeing your wife and the house beforehand, you'd be amazed at some of the tricks our minds can pull in strange situations. I've been studying psychology at my college for a bit now, and some of the things I have learned have really dampened my confidence in what we -perceive- as reality.

All in all, just be confident and don't worry about it, because worrying about it won't do anything but cause unneeded harm to you and your family and friends.
I generated this page in 0.0094339847564697 seconds, executing 6 queries.