Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Drunk Cat
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1614&mesg_id=1718
1718, RE: Drunk Cat
Posted by Pitchblack98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My old room mate and his friends did that to his cat and it had a seizure ended up with brain damage and died. Needless to say he spent 90 days in jail, 3 of his friends got 200 hours community service and 4 years probation for animal cruelty. He got the jail time cause he was the owner of the animal and let them do it. They all got some sort of momentary fines, Im not sure what the amount was, but I had to find a new roommate after that.

The cat is not dizzy or drunk as you state. They have fluid pouches in their head between their ears that help them keeps their balance along with their whiskers. Its all connected neurologically. When you spun the cat like that all the fluid rushed to one side and put the cats nuero system into overload because it couldnt tell whats was up, down, left, or right. Thats why my room mates cat had a seizure.

Im not a big cat fan, but no animal deserves to be treated like that. Someone should spin you around like that for a few mins and see how you like it.
I generated this page in 0.0094280242919922 seconds, executing 6 queries.