Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=11479&mesg_id=11617
11617, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by MiztahfooLish, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Awesome. Now I understand why numbnuts bumped that thread. If you guys want to clown "The good ol' days," and have a laugh at how the entire enthusiast community was into goofy things like bolt-ons, wings and fiberglass, then go right ahead, but have the decency and respect for another member, whether they haven't posted in five days or five years, to not bump some old thread of theirs, especially in a technical forum just to talk some shit. That is not cool. Were I the type of person who makes the Pits his first stop on 2GNT, I might have spotted this thread and acted a bit differently, but since I hit the tech forums most of the time, seeing that really bugged me. We should not be dogging the OG members who made this community what it is today. I hate rice and body kits just as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to bump a five year old thread to be sure I got my two cents in like some kind of asshat. :rolleyes

Well said.
I generated this page in 0.0078051090240479 seconds, executing 6 queries.