Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: What's the difference between toe and camber?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=8323&mesg_id=8329
8329, RE: What's the difference between toe and camber?
Posted by SonicYan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, I think I've got it. So if negative camber points ur tires inward, then will excessive positive camber point ur tires outward then? And, will this be the same effect as having negative toes? Hehe, sorry about the questions. Just trying to make sense of it. Well, the bottom line is this then: Get the front camber kit or not? :-) Hehe, this is the point that I was just trying to get across. My toes are ok and my camber is off. I just wanna know how long my tires will last if I rotate them as scheduled. I'm still waiting on RRE to put me in their waiting list. But its taking too long though. Any SoCal people know where I could get a front camber kit at around the same price as Road Race? They're online ad says its 110 for the entire front. I don't think there's anything out there as cheap as this. But that's ok. As long as I could get it installed in one day cuz this is my daily driver. Thanks for the help and the explanations, for those who replied. Its making a little more sense now...
I generated this page in 0.007465124130249 seconds, executing 6 queries.