Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectNeed front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=7801
7801, Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My new alignment specs for my new drop springs require me to get a front camber kit. Where exacly can i get one? How much? The rear mod worked great too. This is my spec sheet from the tire shop--
Front left Front Right

0Actual/ specified range Actual/ specified range
-1.1 -0.6 to 0.4 Camber -1.6 -0.6 to 0.4

Front and rear Toe are off also, but they will align when i have the kit installed. By the way, i got H&R Sport springs with advertised drop of 1.7 in front, and 1.4 in rear. I measured the wheel gap befor the drop from the top of the tire tread to the metal of the fender, and both front and rear gap was around 3". After installed, the gap went down 1.5" in the front, and about 1.25" in the rear. I'll get some pics up with the drop and my new wheels in a few days to see what you guys think. It looks awsome, i just cant describe it anymore than that. I have tried Napa, and autozone for the front camber kit, and no luck. They say the dealership. Is this true? Do they make a kit for us?? Any help is greatly appreciated fellas! I need to do this in the next few days too :)
7802, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Posted by 973ECLIPSENJ, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I got mine on Ebay. Both front and rear camber(ingalls) for 155. im sure they got them there. NO more extreme tire wear.
7803, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
So Ingalls makes them? Where else can i get them besides ebay? I would really not like to have to order them and wait long, so any autoparts store chians have this? What about the dealership?? If i do have to order, whats the best place on line?? TIA
7804, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Posted by RoboTechDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Try searching the main 2GNT page under the vendor or shops section. Here's the ingalls website:

http://ingallseng.com/
7805, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Posted by RoboTechDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
also you can try nopi, overboost, racesearch, etc......
7806, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Hey thanks for the replies guys. I got my springs from tirerack.com, and since they are in indiana, and i'm in michigan, i got them the next day. I found on their site that Eibach makes a kit, for 86 bucks. I'll call em up tomorrow to get the details. I was VERY pleased with their service, they email you your order confirmation,and also the UPS tracking # to keep track of your stuff. Good people, good place to do buisness. Thanks for the help guys :)
7807, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Posted by nappyjim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

get us some pics!! im on 18's and i need a drop bad. I was thinking about getting the same springs u did, or go to stage 3 which is the race springs and they drop it around 2 inchs. But i wanna see how urs look now with the 1.5 drops.

18" Konig Tantrum Rims
Yokohama Parada Tires
AEM Cold Air Intake
Redone Black Carpet
Interior Painted White/Blue (Soon to be silver/black)
Various Neon Lights
Hyperwhite Lights
2 Rockford Fosgate XLC Subs
750 Watt All Digital Amp
Indiglo Pedals and Gauges

Soon To Have:
Bored Throttle Body
Coilovers or Springs
Steering Wheel
Seats

7808, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Haha, yeah i'll get some pics up on here in the next few days. My car was all shitty and dirty cause it snowed a little and the road salt is all over it :( If you are on 18's, then i'd say get the sport springs. The ride is very close to stock, on stock struts anyway. I was so geeked on how the drop looks with my new wheels. It lowered the wheel gap perfectly IMO. Its not slammed, but not too much gap either. The front being slightly lower than the rear also helped my traction off the line too, anothere bonus. I took some before lowering pics too with the new wheels, and took one after the drop for comparison. I'll post those pics with my new pics in a day or two, possibly tomorrow :)
7809, RE: Need front camber kit quick! Where to get??
Posted by dougie2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://www.gmpperformance.com/products/suspension/camber/mitsubishi.htm
I generated this page in 0.012330055236816 seconds, executing 7 queries.