Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectwho make's the best over all sway bar's for the 2gnt
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=6438
6438, who make's the best over all sway bar's for the 2gnt
Posted by G_Talon95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ya,,i just got my shock's and springs ,,,and just need to know witch is the best over all front/rear sway bar's ,,if ya guys know of any sites that would have them ,,that would be a big help.
6439, RE: who make's the best over all sway bar's for the 2gnt
Posted by Thunderous_Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
RMDSM makes the best bars. you can get em at RMDSM.com only thing is, since you have a talon you'll have to switch out the rear lower arms because they arent equipped for sway bars... heres the link for what you'll need. just minus the bar since you'll be ordering em.
http://www.houstonhardware.com/~cbehnken/sway.html
6440, RE: who make's the best over all sway bar's for the 2gnt
Posted by Karl, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
RM Racing, Suspension Techniques, and Progress all make sway bar kits for us. The most popular among DSMs is the RM bars. THe front RM bar is 20.6mm while the rear is 17.5mm. The S.T. rear bar is 3/4", but I forgot the front diameter. In contrast, the Progress sway bars both measure 22mm. If you only want the rear sway bar, then you will have to stay away from RM as they only sell them as a kit; however, if you want a cheap rear sway bar, then you get the stock GS-T (.59"). If you do get both bars, be aware that you will have to get used to driving it because your car will handle very differently that before.
6441, RE: who make's the best over all sway bar's for the 2gnt
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How much are the progress rear bars?
6442, RE: who make's the best over all sway bar's for the 2gnt
Posted by mkerley, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I found'em for 110, but that was some time ago. Don't know current price. That should give you ballpark though.

6443, RE: who make's the best over all sway bar's for the 2gnt
Posted by iamnotwhoiam, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah i totally recomend the RMDSM sway bars.. i so want to get them.. one question though.. is it required to get the new bushings that are listed or does the kit include these.. hmm decisions, decisions.. but soon enough i want to get dem bars..
I generated this page in 0.008328914642334 seconds, executing 7 queries.