Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectWho makes those tires...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=6344
6344, Who makes those tires...
Posted by 97_ESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Who makes those tires with the different colors on the tread. You can mix and match like a blue line all the way around or 2 green tread lines and 1 yellow all the way around. Know what I'm talking about? (it's kinda hard to explain). Anyone have any? Are they good tires?
6345, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by 1995GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
BFG

They are on page 2 of super street in january.

-Brian
6346, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think Thura (Avenger) has those, and has been through sever sets because they keep going bad on him. Not a goos tire if those are the ones he has.

"The fastest draw is when the sword never leaves the scabbard,
The strongest way to block, is never to provoke a blow,
And the cleanest cut is the one withheld."

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, Hooker 4-1 Stepped Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 215/45ZR-17. Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors and Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: Ported/Polished Intake Manifold 1/2, Rear disc brake conversion kit, SS Brake Lines, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors and KVR Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, Crane Ignition Amp
6347, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by HadesOmega, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
haha they're weak performance and they cost a lot all i can say.
6348, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by 97_ESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What's a good tire that's a LoPro, 17 inch, and high performance for cheap??? (Yeah I know its been asked a million times :) )
6349, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
kumho or nitto 450
6350, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Check at http://www.tirerack.com and look at what they have in your size. Kuhmo(spelling?) is suppose to be a good tire for a (compairatively) cheap price. I love my Bridgestone Potenza RE-730's They run about $130 a tire (if memory serves correctly)

"The fastest draw is when the sword never leaves the scabbard,
The strongest way to block, is never to provoke a blow,
And the cleanest cut is the one withheld."

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, Hooker 4-1 Stepped Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 215/45ZR-17. Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors and Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: Ported/Polished Intake Manifold 1/2, Rear disc brake conversion kit, SS Brake Lines, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors and KVR Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, Crane Ignition Amp
6351, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by Hurricane_GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>What's a good tire that's a LoPro, 17 inch, and high
>performance for cheap??? (Yeah I know its been asked a
>million times :) )

I agree on the Kumhos. :)

"Don't worry, I'm fluent in weirdo."
Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
AKA: Glenn H. Shelton III
Saint Cloud, FL
1997 Eclipse GS Non-Turbo
---------------------
Front Upper Strut Bar
Rear Upper Strut Bar
AEM Cold Air Intake
Custom Short Shifter (Only $40 - Email me for info! eclipse@gcni.net)
Smoke Tinted Clear Tail Lights

6352, RE: Who makes those tires...
Posted by Amish_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
guys i gotta tell ya kumho's are mad cheap. they suck. michelin makes the best tires out. for anything anywhere. good z tires in 17's are dunlop sp5000's z rated great in rain and water bout 120 a peice 520 altogether. dunlop sp9000's if you have the cash. michelin xgt's. bfg euro t/a's are alright. yokohama avids are pretty good for the price. not z rated though. those colored bfg's are called scorchers and they suck ass. they're shitty in the rain and the sidewalls always bubble. they suck. we used to push those to people at work cause of high commission but thy keep on comin back damaged so we don' do it anymore
I generated this page in 0.0075831413269043 seconds, executing 7 queries.