Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectAnyone had this problem?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=355
355, Anyone had this problem?
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the front left of my car sits slightly higher than the rest of the car. Anyone know why?
356, RE: Anyone had this problem?
Posted by Sabot, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Same thing here don't know why.
357, RE: Anyone had this problem?
Posted by guest, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have the same thing...noticed it when i put my pro kits on....weird

tony
358, RE: Anyone had this problem?
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Possiblility... The engine sits with more of the weigh on the passenger side of the car The engine block is on the passenger side of the car and the trans on the drivers. Trans doesnt weigh as much as the engine so you have more weight on that side pushign it down. But when a driver sits in the car you've added approx 200lbs to the drivers side and the car probably sits better/mor eevenly with a driver in it. Have some one sit in the drivers seat and take a look.
My thoughts...

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
359, you are too funny
Posted by DeanoD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Good try though. My car actually sits slightly higher on the passenger side. I very rarely have a passenger sit in the car and I just figured it was my large butt causing my springs to settle more on my drivers side. I guess this blows my theory out of the water also :(

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo
http://ar.dsm.org

360, RE: you are too funny
Posted by eclipsekaiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
maybe you should check to see if the strut is seated correctly into the hole. There is suppose to be a notch on the side of the strut that fit into this little groove on the fork. Otherwise it could be due to weight or spring sag.
I generated this page in 0.0086331367492676 seconds, executing 7 queries.