Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectAccident damage
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33844&mesg_id=33844
33844, Accident damage
Posted by Freshasfck, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was hit on the rear driver quarter panel. It pushed the rear lower control arm hard enough into the subframe? that it sheared where the arm bolts to that little frame.Just wondering what this part is called so I can call the nearest wrench a part and get a quote be for I drive 2 hours there to get it.
I generated this page in 0.023009061813354 seconds, executing 6 queries.