Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectAccident damage
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33844
33844, Accident damage
Posted by Freshasfck, Dec-31-69 05:00 PM
I was hit on the rear driver quarter panel. It pushed the rear lower control arm hard enough into the subframe? that it sheared where the arm bolts to that little frame.Just wondering what this part is called so I can call the nearest wrench a part and get a quote be for I drive 2 hours there to get it.
33845, RE: Accident damage
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 05:00 PM
The rear lower control arm, or the trainling arm? The control arm bolts into the rear crossmember, which is realpcable as a unit. The rear trailing arm bolts into the unibody...
33846, RE: Accident damage
Posted by Corbin, Dec-31-69 05:00 PM
I wouldn't drive two hours for that. Those are undesirable parts that anyone parting out a car would be happy to get rid of. I threw away four or five this winter. See the picture below:

Which arm is it? Send that picture to http://millerimportparts.com/ and I bet they can ship it to you for a fair price. If it turns out to be 41300A(L or R), be advised that the part is different for cars with and without rear sway bars. If your car came with a sway bar, you can only use the part intended for cars with rear sway bar. For 41617(L or R) and 41350, just get ones from any 2GNT. The 4G63 turbo versions look the same, but have different part numbers. Not knowing what the difference is, I would stick with 2GNT parts.

'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi
I generated this page in 0.023777961730957 seconds, executing 7 queries.