Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectneed help with coilover adjustment.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33271
33271, need help with coilover adjustment.
Posted by trevordg419, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey i really need help with these coilovers i got on my car. i dont know what kind they are because i just got this car, and if i had a convertible, everyone in the car has a great chance of being thrown over the edge lol. and they are only on the back and they are set for the lowest they can go. sorry if im a little newbish but its because i am. thanks for the people who help me out.
33272, RE: need help with coilover adjustment.
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How do you expect anyone to help you without any description of brand, part number, method of adjustment, etc?

Also do yourself a favor and exercise proper spelling & grammar. The letter I is capitalized.
33273, RE: need help with coilover adjustment.
Posted by trevordg419, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
r u serious. i only been registered to this site for a couple dys and everytime i post something i get criticised for it. people on here r seriously giving me seconds thoughts about even signing on to this site anymore. all i am is a person who is new to this stuff and im looking for some help and support. wow i think i stated that i dont know anything about this car cus i just go it a couple weeks ago. they r just simple coilovers that need adjustment. damn
33274, RE: need help with coilover adjustment.
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So consider this: how are people supposed to help you over the Internet when we have zero idea of what you have on your car? Is this the psychic car club? No. Do I need to spell it out that you could at least perform a detailed inspection of the coilovers to search for a part number or brand? Or how about a picture?

Grow some thick skin.
I generated this page in 0.010533094406128 seconds, executing 7 queries.