Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectNeuspeed lowering springs
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33060&mesg_id=33060
33060, Neuspeed lowering springs
Posted by jdm1990, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, so when I bought my 95 rs it came with neuspeed lowering springs. All up till that point I only thought Neuspeed was a Honda/Acura company. Sicne i've had and eclipse and noticed a couple (and I do mean only a couple) other eclipse also had some neuspeed parts. One had a firewall bar (I wish I could find one lol), and the other one was a funky looking strut bar. I have cought on to the fact that they no longer make parts for our cars but can anyone help me find the specs on my springs? They are red, say neuspeed, and have 3 pairs on numbers on them (I can't remember them off the top of my head tho). I have googled the numebers, and they do take me to neuspeed.com. However, the number matches the numbers found on the springs of an Acura RSX lol. If thats even possible. So I will post the numbers on the springs up tomorrow, but just didn't know if maybe anyone else out there had red neuspeed springs and had their car 2 inches off the ground. Thanks
I generated this page in 0.0068018436431885 seconds, executing 6 queries.