Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectuneven
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=32779
32779, uneven
Posted by bhofva, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey I'm new to 2gnt aka "The Bible" lol but anyway I have a 97 eclipse gs and I bought it 2years ago I decided to put the drift body kit on but the driver side is higher then the passenger. Do you think my shocks/struts on the passenger side has went bad or the unibody twisted. The guy I bought the car from used it for hunting .....why idk (Redneck). Is there anyway to see or check to see if its either
32790, RE: uneven
Posted by Corbin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think the drivers side tends to be high (maybe 1/4"). If it is more than that, then you might have an issue. Did he say hunting for what? Maybe underage girls? You might check under the car to see if there are any major scrapes or damage from doing weird redneck, Dukes of Hazzard stuff. That might give a clue what you are up against.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki
33010, RE: uneven
Posted by thakid22, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bhofva
Hey I'm new to 2gnt aka "The Bible" lol but anyway I have a 97 eclipse gs and I bought it 2years ago I decided to put the drift body kit on but the driver side is higher then the passenger. Do you think my shocks/struts on the passenger side has went bad or the unibody twisted. The guy I bought the car from used it for hunting .....why idk (Redneck). Is there anyway to see or check to see if its either

It's rare that I see a 2g that is even all the way around. Accords are like this too. Seems to be normal.
I generated this page in 0.012162923812866 seconds, executing 7 queries.