Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectfront suspension/ steering issues
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=32468&mesg_id=32468
32468, front suspension/ steering issues
Posted by bitchmagnet, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
found a couple old posts but no real answers. i didn't want to resurrect 2002 anyway. my front end has been acting real squirrely for the last 5k miles or so. the car wanders and kind of follows dips and flaws in the road at lower speeds. above 55 or so i get a pretty bad shake in the steering wheel. i've replaced both straight control arms and a tie rod end that seemed loose. had it aligned (stock height), nothing has helped. today on my way home i got a series of clunking noises from the right front. after that the front almost felt like it was dragging and rattled over even small bumps. i got home and found the inner third of the right front tire was worn right down to the belts. (wasn't like that yesterday) i jacked it up and yanked back and forth on the wheel and pried on the ball joints and nothing seems loose yet driving it felt like the front end was going to fall out. any ideas what i should be looking for?
I generated this page in 0.007512092590332 seconds, executing 6 queries.