Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectSaw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=32252&mesg_id=32252
32252, Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night....
Posted by kevox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I hope it's cool to post about a parked Mustang Cobra I saw thursday night at the movie theatre...It had such huge tires that I just had to walk up to it and kneel down to read the exact sizes...first thing I noticed about the car besdies the sick red paint job with 2 white strips down the middle and a hood scoop....audible alarm. Second thing; it had hood pins...third and only other thing that made this car seem it wasn't stock - the rims and tires...It was rollin' on 20" rims with....255/40's in the front and........295/40's in the rear!!!!!!!!!!! Who in the world needs 295mm tires on a daily driver can you tell me that?! I've never even seen tires that big when I browse online for daily driver tires...This of course got me wondering what in the world the owner may have put under the hood?!

Anyone else seen 295's on a daily driver and thought they were just rediculously huge and awesome all at the same time?!
I generated this page in 0.0093109607696533 seconds, executing 6 queries.