Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: For all you lowered/kitted riders...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=32181&mesg_id=32182
32182, RE: For all you lowered/kitted riders...
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Babbz413
...how the hell do you handle roadside assistance as in towing or anything like that when your car is broke down? I used to have a dodge avenger lowered 2" w/o a body kit. I would have to take the front bumper off to have it put on a flat bed. I once had a flat tire on it and couldnt even get a jack anywhere under the car. I now have an eclipse that is stock bodied with a 97-99 front bumper with a 1" drop and had it towed recently and had a hell of a time with that. i hate watching a vehicle get pulled onto a flatbed as the bumper scrapes! I actually pulled out my video camera and recorded the whole thing in case something got wrecked by them... So if im having such a hard time with my stock bodied cars, im just curious what it is all you people with body kits do when something happens alongside the road...

Flat bed trucks should always have 4x2 wood planks to use to extend the ramp onto the bed to prevent from scraping.

You should make a claim against the trucking company if they scratched up your shit, they are supposed to have this stuff to prevent it...I have done this numberous times where towing companies have cracked/chipped my fiberglass front bumper, and every time, I get some money from them :)
I generated this page in 0.0083768367767334 seconds, executing 6 queries.