Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectPower Steering Removal
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=31772&mesg_id=31772
31772, Power Steering Removal
Posted by RebelRiderR6, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have more problems with my power steering then I think anyone can ever have. My belt has shoot off more than 15 times and is has gotten tangled in my timing belt several times which you all know caused a ton of damage.

I had my unorthodox under drive pulley taken off and replaced back to stock, had it checked to see if it’s aligned. I also replaced the power steering pump. The problem still exists and no matter who I take it to they claim to fix it and then it happens again.

I am sick and tired of it causing me problems so I have come to the decision to remove it. I have the phantom LSD on my car. I was wondering what do I need to do to take the power steering out of my car.

I understand that I am going to need to drain the power steering fluid but I wasn’t sure what else to do following that. I want it to be a little less work trying to turn or park because to my understanding the reason why it is so hard now is because I am trying to push the fluid through manually.
I generated this page in 0.0071680545806885 seconds, executing 6 queries.