Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectRE: How's it handle?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=31503&mesg_id=31512
31512, RE: How's it handle?
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Warmage12
Cutting my springs was for purely asthetics reasons. I did the fronts only because i know cutting the springs would ruin my supension. I did it the same night as my new rims and tires and was whne they convinced me. So it was a split sec decision that i really don't care cause i'm getting coilovers later. ...and here's why i didn't just go and buy struts and springs... would i spend $600 9which is around what they cost bought individually at the shop with my discount...which happens to be at cost) on struts and springs wen i can get coilovers for about or under $800. (i work at a performance shop) I don't get paid shit though...and i'm in the middle of forging an engine out. so please...it may be ricey, but my mindset isn't. I know that my cars suppension is hurt right now, i was totaly against and had avoided it but was eventually pressured into it by my job. I only cut one ring by the way. When you work somelpace like were i do, you gotta look the part...to a certain extent. And nobody knows my car has cut springs unless you ask. ...and if you had READ my posts you't know i said that... and i don't need an echo, tim. Which seems to be what you've been lately...a fucking shadow. If i can get some actualy advice again, that would be nice. I love my car... I love Horsepower... I love reliability... So why do i own a DSM again?

So your a poser because people at your work pressure you into things? Thats cool. People with no backbone go really far in this world. Try not giving a shit about what anyone thinks.

I just find it ironic that the asshat who cut his springs wants handling. And btw, twenty bucks says you will never buy the fucking coilovers.

I generated this page in 0.0074701309204102 seconds, executing 6 queries.